2021 HSA and FSA Limits
The IRS has released both the Health Savings Account (HSA) limits and the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) limits for 2021. These were distributed in Revenue procedures 2020-32 and 2020-45, respectively.
Annual HSA Contribution Limits:
- Single: $3,600 ($50 increase from 2020)
- Family: $7,200 ($100 increase from 2020)
Annual Minimum Required Deductibles:
- Single: $1,400
- Family: $2,800
- Single: $7,000 ($100 increase from 2020)
- Family: $14,000 ($200 increase from 2020)
HSA Catch-up Contribution Reminder:
If you are 55 years old or older and enrolled in a high deductible health plan an additional $1000 can be added to the Annual HSA Contribution Limit. This is considered a “Catch-up” contribution.
Annual FSA Contribution Limit:
- $2,750 – NO CHANGE FROM 2020
For more information on Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account eligibility and utilization please contact your KBM Management Account Executive today.